The ETI Research Brio RCA Connector is the same design as the Kryo RCA but with Rhodium Plating instead of Silver.
ETI-Research is the originator of the star grounding design and has the lowest mass of any copies on the market. With the hollow design having walls 0.6mm thick on the signal pin giving you the capability of soldering the wire at the very top which eliminates the signal from going through so much mass like on the other star grounding designs.
The innovations and reﬁnements include
- The Brio RCA Signal Pin is made from 1100 Series Copper with a IACS Rating of 102%
- The return Pin is made from Tellurium Copper not only for great conductivity but also to handle the pressure from connecting and disconnecting for years and years.
- With Rhodium plating that will not tarnish and has long lasting durability.
- Housings made from Brass for superior vibration damping and high EMI/RF noise rejection.
- Our innovating star grounding design for the best in audio signal transfer