The Bullet Plug has been updated and called the LINK RCA. Please read our Blog on the changeover and please go to the LINK RCA Page
Patented design. Single-point star ground eliminates eddy currents and reduces electron turbulence.
Elegant geometry creates low mass conductors for reduced capacitive and inductive reactance, while high strength polymer parts minimise EMF, EFI and RFI influences.
‘Anyone can make the simple complicated, creativity is making the complicated simple’ – Charles Mingus
The ETI BulletPlug® is a totally new approach to RCA connection. Its innovations and reﬁnements include:
- incorporating high conductive materials such as tellurium copper or pure silver exclusively in the construction
- optimising mass and thickness of the conductive element to enhance electron ﬂow
- rejecting the idea of using a formed metal collar to encircle the centre pin and serve as the reference to ground
- using single point star earthing (grounding) instead to eliminate eddy current distortions, capacitive reactance, and micro-arcing
- attention to the mechanical aspects of the design to ensure the ultimate connection while eliminating damage to input connectors